Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Just wanted to say how thankful I am to have been blessed to be a mom. What a journey and what an awesome experience. Gary and I along with our four kiddos have made so many wonderful memories together what with all of the football games, cheerleading, baseball games, volleyball games, softball games, band, tennis games, soccer games, basketball games...did I miss any sport? Try hauling four kids to some kind of sport year 'round, lots of miles and gas. I sure am glad gas was a lot cheaper then. We also made memories on the many vacations we took whether it was spending the weekend in Tulsa, which we loved to do and now Jenny lives there, to longer vacations all the way to sunny California to meet Mickey Mouse and other famous movie stars to the east coast at the Outer Banks. We have always loved being together, still do and still take vacations together. We have added a wonderful daughter-in-law and two of the best grandsons ever born. All I can say is...Wow, God. Thanks for it all and I am totally looking forward to lots more great memories!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment