Monday, February 4, 2013

Thankful

Tonight as I sit here on the sofa with my dear hubby and youngest daughter with me, I am so very thankful for the blessings Jesus has given to me. How blessed I am. Here I sit in a warm, very nice home; I have a good job (even though I would like to be retired.......someday); four wonderful children who all have good jobs and warm homes. The best daughter-in-law, two incredible grandsons with another one on the way. I could go on and on but I think you get the idea. And as I sit here, a friend of mine has been devastated today with the loss of her grandson. I can't imagine what pain she and her family are going through tonight but I know that she is comforted by our Jesus. I know she is resting in his arms. My heart breaks for her and her family, and I pray for her. I would ask that if you read this, you would pray for them too. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment