Thursday, January 31, 2013

Better late than ever I guess

Since my blog is really a kind of family journal, I can't believe I didn't post anything or pictures about Christmas. And I guess since it is still January, maybe it's not too late. We really had a wonderful Christmas, kind of quiet, relaxing......no rushing from here to there with shopping finished a few days early which is unusual for me. Getting together with my sisters and their families is especially important to me and it is about the only time all of the kids and their kids can get together and get reacquainted. We don't actually all live that far apart except for Josh who lives in Las Vegas and Bubba and his family who live in California but we all just get busy with our lives. So everyone seems to make a real effort at Christmas and I do so appreciate it.
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment