Saturday, January 19, 2013

Blessings

About a year ago the only "New Year's resolution" I made was choosing a word of the year and I am going to chose another one for this year. Last year I chose the word "worship" and yes I did worship my Jesus more this year than I ever have before. I intend on continuing with this word of worship but I will add a word for this year and that word is BLESSING. I have been thinking about what word I wanted to use this year and couldn't really think of anything that I wanted to use until I saw this word being used on another blog (sorry I don't remember which one) so I am going to copy them. I want to be a blessing to everyone I meet, to be an encourager and if you read my blog I hope you are blessed or encourage by what you read here. I know I need Jesus to teach me to be a blessing and I am so willing to learn. This is my heart's prayer. So.... I pray Jesus's richest blessings on you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment