Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Our land and future new home

We have bought land out in the boonies which I used to wonder why people would want to live way out like that, and now our home sites are being cleared. It's like Wow....this is actually going to happen. This time next year we will be moved (I think). Maybe even have Christmas out there. We have lived in our current house for 36 years and it is hard to imagine living anywhere else. But here we go on a new adventure.
Noah is standing in front of the BIG rock quarry that has just a few lily pads in it.

The boys love it out there and I know this is going to be a great experience for them. We are planning on having a big garden and chickens, goats, maybe some pigs I don't know what all. But the best part will be that we will all be together working our "farm". I love that my kids actually want to be living close like this. Two of them won't be for now but who knows what the future may bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment