Monday, April 8, 2013

Texas Antiques Week!

Karen and I went south for the weekend. South Texas to be exact, Warrenton to be more exact. I have been wanting to go for several years and it is such a long drive that I have never even planned the trip but this was the year to go I guess. We drove all day on Thursday stopping along the way at any junk place we happened to think had some good junk ending up at a little motel in Rockdale, Texas. It was so cute and if you are ever down that way, this is the place to stay.....Rainbow Courts Motel.
The next morning we were on our way again to the Texas Antiques Week. So excited!!!! It seemed like we walked for miles and still had only scratched the surface of the show. It was so big and spread out. One of the places I really wanted to see was Zapp Hall and I did.
There was so much "good junk" at the entire show, I was just overwhelmed. I really would like to find out where these people find all of this junk. Maybe someday but I would never have enough junk to have a booth here and really don't think I would want to. It's just too big, but I am going back as soon as I can get someone to go with me. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment