Monday, March 4, 2013

Birthday.....sort of

Last week was my birthday week. I say "week" because I am a Leap Year baby and don't really have a birthday "day" this year. I just sort of celebrate all week which at my age I should probably just skip it altogether. My family won't let me though. I got tons of birthday wishes on facebook, beautiful card from hubby, plant from youngest daughter that I hope I can keep alive, kindle fire cover from oldest daughter, long distance call from oldest son and dinner with family on Saturday night. I like nothing better than all of us being together. After dinner, we went to my youngest son's house because his God-sent wife and my two favorite grandsons made me this:
Don't you just love the little bunny marshmellow and all those sprinkles decorating my cake courtesy of Noah and Jonah. I would sure love to have a piece right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment