Friday, November 12, 2010

A day late

Well, here I am, a day late (and usually a dollar short). Oh well. I just wanted to say thanks to all of our military past and present for their wonderful sacrifices they have made for our freedom and especially to my Dad who served in the Navy during WWII. I love the picture I have of him in his Navy uniform. How handsome he was. No wonder Mother fell in love with him.
I also want to take this opportunity to wish my mother a happy birthday. She would have been 82. God blessed me with two amazing parents that raised me in a Christian home, loved me, provided for me, gave me wings to fly. Mother and Daddy worked hard all of their lives to provide a home for us four kids with us never really knowing how sometimes hard it was financially. They left us with wonderful memories of fun times together. I love you Mother and Daddy and miss you tons.

No comments:

Post a Comment