Monday, March 16, 2009

Precious Noah

Today I am babysitting my grandson, Noah. He is so precious. God has blessed us so much with this little guy. I pray I have a dozen more (girls included). I don't get to do this much because of work but I decided today was my day to take off and get to know him a little better. I am also today making it a matter of much pray to have a breakthrough in some of the things I have been praying about for ... let's see now... about 10 years. I won't list them here except for my oldest son Josh who I know will make a complete turnaround very soon. I pray for Jesus to bring him to complete salvation and a close personal relationship with him. I know many of you have children that don't serve the Lord but don't EVER give up on them. God promises us our families and I am standing firm on that promise. I am trusting in God's timing which is always perfect. It is hard sometimes to wait, but I am trying with everything in me to trust him and wait for everything that I pray for. I am not a patient person but with God's help I can do this.

1 comment:

  1. I will join you in prayer! I have known Josh since we were very little! He has an amazing call of God on his life! STILL!!...God meets us where we are...even at our lowest! His GRACE is sufficient for us.. no matter how much we've strayed..no matter how big our sin..He loves us with AGAPE LOVE. An unconditional limitless LOVE! I love the story of the prodigal son! My husband shares this story in his testimony of how God radically turned his life around! Luke 15:11-32 I know you know it! Maybe someone else reading this needs to read it. And I'm praying with you that one day, you'll see Josh walk through the door a changed man! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete