Friday, March 20, 2009

Isn't God good? In Psalms 43:1 He tells me that he knows me by my name. Isn't that exciting. He actually knows MY name and YOUR name. There are so many people in this world but he knows us each one individually. Isn't that just the coolest. He watches over us and meets our every need and desire. And in Psalms 91 He tells us that he is protecting us. You know, He protects us from things that we don't even know were about to happen. I am so thankful for that.
I am also so thankful that tomorrow my entire family is going to be together. Jenny is taking us all out for dinner. We are going to drive to Rogers and go to Famous Dave's Barbeque. Yum! She does this every year and it is so great that we all live close together and can do this. How much fun it is going to be this year with our little Noah. Although he is getting so big already. Tomorrow he will be 5 months old! Wow how times flies. Mother always told me the older I got, the faster time would go. We all have enjoyed Noah so much if he isn't just rotten, it will only be by the grace of God.
And Oh wow, Jenny is also taking me to New York City next month. I can't wait. It has been a long time since I was there and then it was actually only to drive through with my family and we were pulling a boat. THROUGH NEW YORK CITY! What can I say, we had Arkansas car tags. Can't imagine what people thought and probably don't want to know. I love to travel and I am finally getting to do a lot of it. Some day has arrived.
Have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment