Saturday, February 28, 2009

I just posted an invitation to a Titus 2 Blog Party. I'm not real sure how this is going to work but I think it will be an interesting experience. This link will take you to another blog for the actual party. I think. this is to encourage and mentor other women. I think we as women need to be there for each other, helping, encouraging, soothing, etc. I know sometimes when you are raising your little ones it seems like you are all alone in this. BUT you are not. God is with you and we are with you. All you have to do is reach out to God and to us. I also know that it definitely gets overwhelming with everything that is expected of you with your husband, the kids and the home and you want to do your very best. Don't let it get you down. Keep on striving to do what God would want of you. He is your rock, your strength, from him you can draw.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking part in the Titus 2 Blog party. You did everything right so far! On Monday have an 'intro/party' post up and come right click your link (the address bar) and come over to my blog and fill in the Mr. Linky. It is so easy. Throughout the week go 'visiting' other blogs and find women you might want to follow or visit often that seem like an encouragement.

    I will be doing something fun each day of the week, but everybody else can do whatever they want. Some are planning on putting out special food (recipes) entertainment (videos) special posts just for the party, whatever, everybody is unique!

    I am looking forward to getting to 'know' you ;-)

    Michelle
    www.shelookethwell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete