Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another birthday is about to decend upon me. I can't believe how fast they come around each year. I actually don't have one this as my birthday is February 29 but ... I do get a year older anyhow. This year Gary is taking me out of town for a surprise. I have no idea where we are going or what we are doing. He has only told me to bring a coat because we will be outside a lot on Saturday. He has never done anything like this before. This is really exciting. It's funny how our marriage has changed over the years. We have always been very much in love and have always enjoyed being together a lot. In fact, the first fifteen years of our marriage we worked together at my father's business. We don't work together now or at least not at the same location but we still "work" together. I think we are closer now than we have ever been and more in love than ever. How is that possible? I think the closer we draw to Jesus, the closer we draw to each other.
Can't wait to tell you where we went this weekend. hehe.

1 comment: