Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Blessed

I am one blessed person! If I didn't say anything other than that it would be enough. But I am blessed in every way you can be blessed. No my life has not been perfect. I've had my share of loss but even through that God has been there with me and my family supporting us. My mother had a favorite poem I'm sure you have read where it asks the question of why at one point there is only one set of footprints. I love the answer: that is where I was carrying you. Such a comfort. One particular way I am blessed is that I get to see my grandchildren almost every day. We live close enough that they can and do walk to our house. I do know I would not like any of my kids living hours and hours away and that I wouldn't get to see them but a couple times a year if even that. I am so thankful to Jesus for his blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment