Thursday, March 17, 2016

Finally.............a birthday

Seeing as how my birthday is February 29 and I only have a "real" birthday every four years, I turned 16 this year. My youngest, wonderful daughter got my family together for a surprise party for me and was I ever surprised. So surprised that I showed up in my workout clothes. (Gary you should have given me some warning.) Oh well, we had a great time. I am so blessed with such a great family that cares so much for me. And yes that homemade chocolate pie made by my sister was all mine and I did sit down and eat it with a spoon. (I did share) I just dug in. Mmmmmm so good. Oh, I can't forget the yummy fried chicken livers my other sister made for me. Maybe this is why I can't lose any weight. Thanks to all for the party and the gifts. I love you all so so much. You are my world.















No comments:

Post a Comment