Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas

Can you believe it is almost Christmas Day? Where did the time go this year!!!! So far we have had a wonderful season with The Polar Express train ride, the Christmas parties, decorating gingerbread houses and so much more. Of course most of it involved the grandsons. Such fun but I don't want to forget the real reason for the season and that is the birth of my Lord, Jesus Christ. None of this would be possible without Him. Oh my goodness at the blessings He has given me and my family. I couldn't even begin to count them all. He is such a loving, faithful, mighty God who is with us through everything. My mother had a favorite poem that one part of it says that when you only see one set of footprints in the sand, that is when He was carrying you. What a comfort to know that when we can no longer walk, he carries us. Thank you Jesus, for coming to earth only to have to die on that cross to save us from our sins and take us to heaven with You. Merry Christmas and may God richly bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment