Friday, October 12, 2012

Just saying......

When I write on this blog, I am doing it for me, my kids and grandkids as a journal of our lives, so I know it is not that interesting to most people BUT I also like to post some of my favorite  projects. I don't get to work on them as much as I would like to and I almost always forget to take before pictures. My favorite projects are junking and finding old pieces of furniture or just junk and making it back into something special again. Of course the junking part is so much fun, finding that special piece for a song and taking it home. I see a treasure and my poor husband sees landfill trash. I usually have our carport pretty full of all kinds of things like old doors, windows, cabinet doors, furniture, paint, odd pieces of wood that I might use sometime. The best thing is if it is "FREE". Love that. So yes other than my family which is a major passion of mine, Junkin' is another one. Love my junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment