Saturday, January 14, 2012

Just some ramblings

Finally, a decent flea market in my town. I am really excited to see this happening and that the townspeople actually turned out for it. It was very, very crowded. Yeah!!! My sister and I went to check it out today to see if this would be something that we would want to have a booth in and the answer is YES! It is a one day only event everyother month and the next one is in March so you can look for us there. I can't wait. I had kind of gotten out of the "junkin" mood during Christmas, I guess because I was away from all of that for about a month but...standback...lookout...here I come. I am ready to get started back with my painting, refinishing and selling of vintage wares. Ready to go to auctions again. I can just feel the creative juices starting to flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment