Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Graceful Mama

A blog that I have followed for several years now, Gracefull Mama, is beginning a new series for young mothers. I encourage you, especially if you have children still at home, to subscribe to this series and I know it's going to be good. My children are all grown up and I remember how much I struggled with trying to be a Godly mother and wife while working fulltime and wishing I had something or someone to show me the way to do this. Sometimes I felt so discouraged and lots of times out of control. This blogging world is such a wonderful place to find encouragement, ideas, knowing you are not the only one struggling, making mistakes. I know Joy at Gracefull Mama is going to teach you so much in this series so I really, really suggest you go over there and just see what she has to say. God bless you.

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely go and check it out -thank you so much for the suggestion! It is tricky juggling everything with little children around...AND doing it lovingly too!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete