Monday, September 13, 2010

Meet Me on Mondays

I am joining Java over at Meet Me on Mondays. So here goes.
1. What is my favorite Pasta dish? Anything spicy, creamy with bowtie pasta, veggies and chicken.
2. What is the last thing I do before going to bed? I think that would have to be kiss my hubby goodnite.
3. How many nights a week do you go out to eat? We eat out a lot, like 3-4 times a week. I really wish we didn't at times. But living out of town from where my husband pastors makes it sometimes much more convenient. It's either that or eat at home very late.
4. Are you an avid book reader? Oh yes, definitely. always have been, guess I always will. Fiction is my favorite, like John Grisham or Mary Higgins Clark.
5. Would you rather have x-ray vision or bionic hearing? Hard to say but I guess x-ray vision. No particular reason.
So there you go for Meet Me on Mondays. Come join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment