Thursday, May 13, 2010

New bed

I went to an auction Friday night and found a toddler bed for a very good price including the mattress for Noah. He is quickly outgrowing the pak n play that we use when he spends the night. I have the new bed sitting in the carport until we can get it cleaned up. Noah saw it the other night and immediately climbed up on it laid down and said "mine". Now how did he know! I guess because most everything we get is his. hehe. He is such a cutie pie. Not much longer until little Jonah gets here. Just a little under 8 weeks. I am so thankful for my sweet little grandson(s). BTW, I miss Rhondi's Thanksful Thursdays but if you have something to be thankful for, leave me a comment or go to Rhondi's rose colored glasses and leave her a comment. I know she would welcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment