Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rick and Bubba's Big Honkin' Book of Grub

Rick and Bubba’s Big Honkin’ Book of Grubb
By Rick Burgess and Bill “Bubba” Bussey
I have listened on the radio to the Rick and Bubba Show for some time and when I saw this book I knew I had to have it. I actually thought it was going to be just a cookbook with some of their funny sayings to go along with the recipes and since I collect cookbooks this was right up my alley. There really aren’t that many recipes, but there are many funny stories. Rick and Bubba have a natural talent for telling a good story and as they love to eat, they have some great recipes in their book. I would recommend this “cookbook” to anyone needing a good laugh and comfort food to go with it.
Book is courtesy of Thomas Nelson Publishers (BookSneeze.com).
Amazon books

No comments:

Post a Comment