Friday, March 5, 2010

Relaxing weekend!

I have really been looking forward to this weekend. We, my family, are going over to Tulsa to stay and visit with my oldest daughter, Jenny. She always welcomes us so warmly into her home and with as many of us as there are that really means a lot. At night it is kind of wall-to-wall beds with people sleeping everywhere. Her home is a two bedroom home but has a very spacious living room and dining room so most of us crash there and she has a BIG sectional very comfy sofa. We always have so much fun over there. We really don't have anything planned and that is the best part. We can just relax. I'll post pictures when we get back. Gary and I are leaving early to take Noah over there so Jenny can show him off at her office. She loves him immensely. Well, we all do really. Can't wait for the next one to be born sometime the first part of July. I am so thankful to God for this wonderful life He has given me. It hasn't been perfect but whose is. He didn't intend for life to be but he has blessed me beyond anything I could have thought of. God is and God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment