Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas open house

One of my sisters and I have a booth at a local antique mall and last Saturday they had their Christmas open house. We were both so excited to decorate our booth and make some Christmas items to sell. This is our first venture together and we are having so much fun making things, going to garage sales, yard sales, auctions and other such stuff. We love it. Our other sister has a booth at another place and has had for a long time so this gives all three of us an excuse to go "junking". Below are some pictures of our newly decorated booth. It's very small but we hope to expand in the near future. Come by to see us if you are in the area.

2 comments:

  1. Hi teresa
    I'm glad you are having fun "playing" with your booth. Hope it is very successful!
    Rhondi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! Mom and I were there Saturday. I was so excited because I saw Jenny's little Christmas figurines. I was showing mom and I told her what a small world it was that we found some of Jenny's stuff there. I was going to tell you Sunday, but I forgot. I had NO IDEA it was your booth!!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete