Friday, October 2, 2009

Don't you just love Fall. This is my favorite time of year. I love the colors, the weather, the promise of snow (I hope this year we get some) and all of the activities. Oohh and the smells. I love the smells of wood fireplaces, of pumpkin spice and cinnamin and the warm hot cocoa or coffee. Fall is a comforting time of year. A time to gather your family together, to laugh, play in the leaves, to bundle up for a football game or just to sit by the fire and read a good book. Fall is also a good time for weddings which Jessica was maid of honor for one of her best friends in and showing off her Converse shoes she wore. It's also a good time to take Noah to Wild Things Farm to ride in a wagon being pulled by Papa and Daddy, to pick out his favorite pumpkin with his mom, to pet the goats and go on a hayride. I just love the fall.










No comments:

Post a Comment