Friday, December 12, 2008

Blogging

I have found so many cool blogs that Christian women write. I am so impressed by them and inspired. One of my favorite things to do is find new sites. I do want to pass on my favorite scripture in case anyone is actually reading my blog. Isaiah 43:1-2 says
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called [you] by your name; You [are] Mine.
When you pass through the waters, I [will be] with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

What a comfort this scripture is. To know that God knows me individually is awesome, that he will be with me through all of my life is incredible. What a great God I have. My husband says God is and God is good. So true.

On another note, I am so blessed. Even saying that doesn't seem to convey what I really feel. I have health, family, friends, everything and more than I could ever imagine. As my sister once said, "I love my life." And tonight I get to see and babysit my little Noah. What a blessing he has been to our family. I can't wait to have many, many more. I'm not sure I could ever have too many grandchildren. Of course I always wanted lots of children myself.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you stopped by for a visit! Your name in already in our cookie jar and ready for tomorrow's apron drawing! Best wishes.

    Lea

    ReplyDelete