Wednesday, August 15, 2018

It is well

As I sit in my beautiful home with the outside being a rainy, gloomy kind of day, I realize it really is well with my soul. The last few months have been trying to say the least but I am finally able to say "It is well". I will follow the  path You want me to go down, not the one I think I should go. I am so abundantly blessed. Through this, I have found my way back to a much closer relationship with Jesus. Looking out my windows, I am reminded how good God has been to me. Yes, it is raining A LOT, but it is warm, dry and cozy inside. He has been coming after me and I don't think I even realized it because I was so busy with life. I have definitely been slowed down. I have time to listen now. To just rest in his arms of love feels so good. We all need to slow down so we can listen and experience this wonderful love of God. Believe me, I know it is hard to slow down. We lead such busy lives and I know this has been said thousands of times but we need this. Just clearing our minds so we can soak up His goodness even if just a short time everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment