Wednesday, January 10, 2018

And the finale

We made it! We had Christmas in our new home. I sometimes wondered if we were going to make it but we did. Thanks to my son Jamie for constructing our beautiful home and being patient with me in all of my "wants" that weren't really in the budget. But we actually had our family Christmas in our new home and it was awesome. I also did something this year I have been thinking about for years now........I didn't wrap any of the kids presents. I hate wrapping all those presents and this year I got some really large red trash bags and put everything in those. I don't think the kids even noticed that their presents weren't wrapped. They just dug in and pulled stuff out. Fun times.
The next morning we had our annual Christmas breakfast.
I love doing Christmas with my family and hope we can continue our traditions for many, many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment