Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Christmas blessings

I am blessed! Really, really blessed. I don't act like it sometimes but I am. I know I post a lot of pictures of some of my blessings and that is because I use my blog not to make money or lots of people to read it but as a journal that I print out and someday can look back and see what we were doing, with whom and when. I have always journaled, at least I tried but this seems to be the only way I am consistent with it. And I love that I can post any or all of the pictures I want and not have to print them out. Anyway, just thought I would continue with my "journaling" of our Christmas activities. Every year we decorate gingerbread houses. They may not be as fancy as some but hey, we are not designers. I also buy extra candy to go on the houses if it makes it that far. It's actually so the kids will have some candy to eat and not the candy that comes with those houses. Especially since I try to buy the kits AFTER Christmas and save them for the next year. So onto the Gingerbread house building. From the pictures it looks like smoothing sailing but that's not exactly how it went. Especially when one of the houses just wouldn't stay together. I hot glue them together and for some reason it just didn't want to work on Jonah's but FINALLY got it to stay.
Next came the Christmas Parade which we never miss. I have been going to this parade for many years now since my kids used to be in the parade with some group.
 Santa and then Christmas lights. Had a really fun time.
Merry Christmas and God richly bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment