Monday, July 3, 2017

camp 2017

I'm going to try to finish up our camp pictures because I already have so many summer pictures just waiting to be published. So far we have had a very busy summer and church camp is always such a big part of it. We have swimming, crazy games, lots of food......
 movie night and popcorn
 cute smiles...
 these two steal my heart....they are actually too young to be campers but that didn't stop them.
 uno contests....
 Jessica with her favorite companion....the bull horn
 minute to win it...
 buddies....
 campfire...
 kickball...
 more crazy faces...
 resting with Juju....
 Oh my. Tears on this one watching Dad praying with his son, Jonah. I think I may have glimpsed just a smidgen of what God feels watching us.
 How do I say this. Sandy and I have been close friends simply forever, our kids grew up together and now their kids are growing up together. Love watching McKinzie sitting in Jamie's lap so naturally.
 JOJO!
 So tired.
 Isn't he cute.
 And this one too.
 Papa speaking to the kids and using Noah in his example.
Those teenages in the background are so special to us. We couldn't do camp without their help.

No comments:

Post a Comment