Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Church camp 2015

10 years!!! Wow! Can't believe it has been 10 years ago our church began this camp we now call Camp Victory. It has grown every year and this year was the biggest and also the smoothest. It takes a ton of work to prepare and a ton of workers to make it run smooth. Jessica pours her life into this camp. I think she lives for it every year and she does an amazing job of organizing everything and everyone. This year was Noah's first year to be an actual camper. The boys go every year but he is finally the age to be a camper. (Although I think he felt he should have been a camper at teen camp. :-)) I'll post about teen camp later but on the last night of teen camp Noah came to me and told me he wanted to be baptized. Isn't that just so special!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment