Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bike

Kids and hubs got me something for Mother's Day that I can't believe I even asked for.......a bicycle. Not anything fancy with all the gears and stuff. Just an old-fashioned cruiser with the brake on the peddle not the handlebars. This is the kind of bike I grew up with and I love it. BUT do you know how many years it has been since I have been on one of these contraptions!!! I'm really scared to ride it. What was I thinking. It's a death trap. I think they really just thought this was a way to get rid of me. Well, I'll show them, I just won't ride it. I won't...I...I did it. Just a little, just around the yard and guess what! I can still ride a bike. Now if I can just get up the courage to ride around the neighborhood and not feel like everyone watching is going to be selling tickets for the next show.

No comments:

Post a Comment