Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Still at home

I am still at home following knee surgery on Monday. This is the second time in a year. That's OK, though. It could be something much worse and I will be feeling and walking much better very soon. Haven't been on the computer much since then. This surgery left me feeling much weaker than the last one.
I would like for those that follow this blog to pray for my little grandson, Noah. He has been pretty sick with a respiratory infection and has been on breathing treatments for the last couple of days. Poor little guy and with my knee surgery I haven't been able to go see him. I miss him and would love to be able to see him but I just pray for him here at home. He is getting better but still needs our prayers. Thanks to you all.

2 comments:

  1. noah misses his nana!!! he is feeling much better today and i'm sure we'll get to come visit soon!!! hope you are feeling much better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete