Monday, January 28, 2019

I am so behind!!!!!

I can't believe I have gone this long without blogging and mainly posting pictures. So here goes. Randomness at its best...….

Well that was written in November and here is January. I have never gone this long without posting pictures. Don't know why except I have been in kind of a slump. I have lots of pictures but no desire to post anything. Also I am having trouble getting the pictures from my phone to my computer without uploading all of my thousands of pictures all at once. Hopefully I will finally figure it out and start posting again. But saying all of that, I am just going to start with the beginning of the month of January...….first hiking some with light jackets and some with shorts and tank tops.
 
then the snow a few days later....
 
 
 
More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment