Saturday, December 10, 2011

My dad

Today would have been my dad's 84th birthday. He went home to be with Jesus and Mother when he was only 67. He was a great father, husband and grandfather. My dad grew up in a very abusive home but he never used that as an excuse to be abusive to his children or become a criminal or go down the wrong road in life. Instead he chose to live above that childhood and was a very successful man both in business and in life. My father was a rich man with many friends, a loving wife and children who adored him. When I was 10 years old my dad gave his heart to the Lord the same time I did and we were baptised together the same night. I cherish that memory very much. I am so absolutely blessed to have such a heritage in Godly parents. I thank God for that and what was passed on to me and my children. Happy Birthday, Daddy. We love you and miss you and Mother so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment