Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow

Well, I finally got the snow I have been wanting. At least most of it. I am now a happy camper. All my family is safe at home and we can enjoy this beautiful weather. I know most people think I am crazy but I really love a good snow. I don't think I would like living where this is a common occurrence but one good snow a year is great. Might even have to make some snow ice cream. I haven't had that in years; you have to have a really deep snow for snow ice cream and this is perfect. I especially like this snow since it is the weekend and I don't have to go to work. My poor daughter had to go to work this morning but she will be home soon and we don't have to go out until tomorrow for church. Yeah! Maybe I can get her to help me build a snowman, you never get to old for playing in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment